- Recording / Releasing Year: between 1954 and this actual year.
- Year matching: ' > or <' applies for both Record. / Releas. Year.
- Label: the name of a label.
- Title: the title of an album (menu).
- CD (compact disc);
- CD (reissue of a single LP album, eventually with additional "bonus" tracks);
- CD (compilation of several LP albums);
- LP (long play vinyl);
- CT (cassette tape).
- Musician: the surname of a musician (don't use any first name).
- Exclude: any musician except this one. One way to find interpretations of Lacy's compositions by other musicians, or pieces dedicated to him.
- Composition: the name of a composition (one word may be enough).
- You can enter one or several items (logical "and").
- Search is not car-sensitive (so don't worry with caps!).
- You can enter just a few chars of a name (label, title, musician or composition).
- Don't use accents ('é', 'î' a.s.o.), even for a composition with a French title (such as "Clichés" for instance that you should type "Cliches").
- To avoid "memory full" error messages, the maximum number of albums displayed is limited to 100 (with Internet Explorer) or 50 (with Netscape Communicator).
This discography includes more than 250 CDs or LPs.
A text-only discography, compiled by Patrice Roussel and William Kenz, is available at Northwestern University 'People in Jazz' (version 8 - March 2005)
We are still looking for some missing informations about certains albums, as:
- Jazz Realities 1966 - Fontana, 881 010 (LP)